The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who turns candidate and customer insights and feedback into design concepts and service blueprints. Through an empathic design approach, you will guide product teams to focus on user experience delight and apply storytelling practice to communicate and share emerging concepts across Adecco Group countries and businesses.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of design principles, an analytical mind and passion for understanding user needs and behavior. This person is organized, self-driven, and proficient at creating functional wireframes, seamless workflows, and engaging aesthetics that bring our workforce solutions to life.
- Apply emphatic design approach to discover current and future stage where users apply market and intelligence data
- Create candidate, client and internal personas profiles and differentiating value concepts from several stakeholders.
- Identify experience friction points and suggest concepts for problem- solving
- Communicate design results through low-fi and hi-fi prototypes internal and external using storytelling techniques.
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- Combine user interface design concepts with user flows and establish best-in-class standards to encourage stakeholders cooperation and teamwork.
- 5+ years of experience in user interface, user experience and digital design
- Knowledge of workforce solution or service industry preferred
- Ability to translate artistic, creative ideas into tangible concepts
- Experience in creation of intuitive visualizations, storyboards and website mapping
- Strong communication skills; comfortable to test and sell ideas with internal and external stakeholders
- Tech savvy and passion for digital technologies
- Proficiency in UX Design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or similar tools
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) software development environment and JIRA
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in arts/design preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.