The Client Development Manager is fully accountability for the strategic, long-term evolution of the client program. You will serve as an advisor to onsite clients to position Adecco as a trusted workforce specialist to drive brand awareness within industry sectors. You will be responsible for increasing wallet share at current onsites or identifying new sales opportunities, within your industry vertical, through your knowledge of the economic environment, best practices, and competition in the competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
As a Client Development Manager, you will leads a team of Talent Consultants through the establishment and execution of goals with a clear focus on associate care resulting existing customer growth and increased temps on assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously work to anticipate clients’ needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of client markets.
- Identify growth opportunities within current onsite client(s) based on knowledge of the market geography, economic environment, top companies, competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in thought leadership activities that build Adecco’s reputation as the most admired workforce solutions partner.
- Manage a team of Talent Consultants who are laser focused on associate care.
- Hire, train, coach and develop team of Talent Consultants.
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets. Partner with various internal stakeholders to provide full-service solutions to our clients.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the clien
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly acquired clients.
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value proposition.
- Responsible for creating an excellent customer experience as measured by the NPS scores.
- Collaborate with centralized teams including central recruitment, sales and operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of full-time work experience.
- Minimum of two in a service industry, preferred
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues/management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our clients, acting as a true consultant
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing
- People Management
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
About the Adecco Group:
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 30,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis. In North America, the company's brand portfolio includes: Accounting Principals, Adecco, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, General Assembly, Hired, LHH, Modis, Paladin, Parker + Lynch, Pontoon, Roevin, Special Counsel and TAD PGS.
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.