The Business Analyst III is responsible for analyzing high-level business requirements and processes as provided by Information Management (IM) Business Partners. Produces detailed functional and non-functional business and system requirement documentation to be used in the design and development process. Provides technical consultation and recommends improvements, modifications and new solutions. Analyzes system modifications and conveys related technical implications. Draws on previous experience to solve moderately complex to complex problems and takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Typically works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Maintains and understanding of business requirements and produces detailed functional analysis documents describing recommended solutions and/or changes to existing solutions.
- Facilitates the understanding of business and functional requirements by development teams to ensure proper implementation.
- Helps to ensure vendors perform according to contractual agreements.
- Guarantees all work is compliant with identified guidelines, internal and external audit requirements, and any related financial and legislative requirements.
- Provides support to project managers in creating detailed project plans, identifying development and configuration work packages needed to meet solution requirements.
- Acts as team leader and/or mentor as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related technical business analyst experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Previous project management experience and related experience in the staffing solutions industry is highly desirable.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets and resources.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda.
- Ability to run internal and external workshops.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply best practices and standards in software development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Database knowledge and SQL required
- Experience as a salesforce administrator preferred
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.