The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Global (Ideally Lyon or Prague, Berlin)
- Manage and guarantee smooth and timely delivery of the software
- Build and maintain delivery planning
- Support software applications deployment activities and subsequent potential troubleshooting.
- Secure that the solution architecture and design is documented as per the standards
- Ensure enhancement to the Software are designed and built as per the Software guidelines or Core Template if any.
- Secure proper documentation of development life cycle and adherence to the agreed process (including code review).
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence & integrity of the release can be measured.
- Develop and Implement delivery practice/services.
- Work collaboratively with all participants in the development of the projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments.
- Escalate issues that are roadblocks and need upper management attention.
- Own license management for applications in scope (ensure inventory and optimization)
- Secure Applications compliance to security standards and policies
- Ensure Application Lifecycle processes are adhered to appropriately, including tooling (e.g., Service Now, STAT, etc) and methodology deliverables appropriately collected and stored (designs, sign-off, etc)
- Lead Factory Team to develop and deliver solution in accordance with the principles and guidance from Architecture & Security boards.
- Delivering Small Enhancement Requests in full respect of Demand Management process and Finance Solutions Team.
- Raise service changes and defend them at CAB sessions.
- Define cut over plans of software applications releases and coordinate their execution.
- Coordinate delivery of evolutive maintenance with Team, IT Suppliers, IT PROD
- Propose innovation and new technologies to support business needs according to architecture guidelines
- Contribute to the development of business cases through the provision of solution option costs and work effort estimates
- Ensure that the partners teams develop a requisite level of customer and technical knowledge to effectively manage relations with Adecco internal customers
- ITIL 3 certification
- PRINCE2 Foundations or comparable project methodology
- 5+ years of expertise in the technical Domain (Ideally PeopleSoft or other similar ERPs)
- 5+ years of expertise in Delivery at a global scale following Agile, DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN methodologies
- Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural environment
- Experience in managing offshore resources
- ERP and Finance operations functional and good technical expertise
- Structured and disciplined approach in management of workload
- Ability to manage several activities concurrently and to drive them to completion.
- Ability to run internal or external workshops
- Good interpersonal relation skills, effective communication
- Able to build co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Strong communicative team player
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to work with various technologies / applications depending on business area
- Creative and analytic approach
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Customer focus
- Able to motivate and coach team members
- Proficiency in English is required, additional languages are an advantage
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.