The Managed Service Specialist will be responsible for the Managed Service Provider for internal customers to ensure assigned “MSP” accounts and records are synchronized between Oracle Accounts Receivable and related “VMS” applications.
The Managed Service Specialist will ensure required adjustments are identified, submitted for processing, and followed up on deliverables, while collaborating internally and externally to identify and resolves the root cause issues to reconcile billing and confirms branch financials are posted timely and accurately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for an allocated portfolio of MSP accounts
- Researches and fixes data from various sources to ensure synchronization in all systems
- Reconciles past due balances and escalates issues to management team
- Focuses on day to day tasks requires to maintain account portfolio in accordance with department and individual performance metric targets
- Interfaces with customers, field offices, and other Adecco Colleagues as appropriate to resolve billing, reconciliation, and other related issues
- Analyzes and communicates ongoing customer issues to appropriate parties, and tracks progress in resolution; escalates to management as needed
- Assists in the training of new Colleagues on VMS, processes, policies, etc.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to policies and procedures on the MSP accounts management
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Duties May also include:
- Performs daily functions efficiently utilizing knowledge of collections, billing, and cash application systems.
- Coordinates with Implementation team, field account owners, and Client Services to ensure the set- up of accounts meet specified criterion.
- Reviews and analyzes collection reports and collection tool to determine account status. Organizes collection calls accordingly and contacts all past due accounts.
- Ensures clients are remitting payments which meet specific criterions that allow cash application to be completely performed at the auto lockbox.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or two (2) or more years’ related experience in customer service, financial analysis, process improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency to manage multiple tasks, to set priorities, and to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Team player and goal oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.