As a Market Development Manager, you will serve as an advisor to customers to position Adecco as a trusted workforce specialist and drive brand awareness within industry sectors. You will be responsible for identifying and closing new sales opportunities through your knowledge of the market geography, economic environment, top companies, and competitors, in the temporary staffing space
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in thought leadership activities that build Adecco’s reputation as the most admired workforce solutions partner.
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to provide full-service solutions to our clients.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities through your knowledge of the market geography, economic environment, top companies, competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly acquired clients.
- Maintain a pipeline of your Top 100 opportunities and perform daily sales activities (cold calls, visits, execution of proposals, pricing and contract negotiations)
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value proposition.
- Responsible for creating an excellent customer experience as measured by the NPS scores.
- Establish business objectives and financial goals for your market (branch revenue and expense forecasts).
- Develop short- and long-range growth plans.
- Set and monitor pay and bill rates based on skill categories. Ensure proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines. Perform collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Tour client facilities regularly to gain understanding of business and personnel requirements of the client.
- Collaborate with centralized teams including central recruitment, sales and operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum two years outside sales experience with success in exceeding goals and KPIs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our clients, acting as a true consultant
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing.
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.