The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Deskside Support Coordinator to join Adecco’s IT Hub.
As a Deskside Support Coordinator, you will contribute to Adecco’s new digital and web-based products, working with best practices, group compliance & protocols.
- Support the Regional Head of IT DTS in the region, and the IT DTS managers for all infrastructure related topics.
- Support IT Hub in Prague, for all infrastructure, network and user incidents related topics.
- Support IT Hub in Prague, for all security related topics.
- Guarantee the continuity, the performance and the quality of the infrastructure and network in the IT Hub.
- Participate to taskforces, bring cross-technology and troubleshooting expertise. Provide knowledge on the local and regional infrastructure.
- Design, build and deploy the hardware and software infrastructure supporting the regional IT Systems in accordance with global policies and standards.
- Ensure the performance of all IT services for the IT Hub leading to satisfaction of the Business Customers.
- Design, build and run infrastructure solutions.
- Drive processes and leveraging the synergies to create good solutions for IT Hub.
- Accountable for IT security and compliance work in the Hub.
- Owns the IT DTS Strategy consistently with the regional IT strategy.
- Protection against cyber-attacks and data leakage as per global/regional policies, within the region and IT Hub in Prague.
- Leading the deployment of global/regional IT production initiatives, within the region and IT Hub in Prague.
- Provide direct support to the Technical Services Manager in all aspects of that role, taking responsibility for, including but not limited to :
- Managing EPO, CMDB, Zscaler, and MECM
- Oversight of McAfee Enterprise Console for Endpoint Security
- Asset and Configuration Management of the CMDB based on input from System owners and End User Services Provider. CMDB forms the basis of All KPI’s Global Measure against and is the Single source of Truth for Projects, and for Audit and Compliance.
- Solve Laptops incidents Windows and Mac OS
- Solve Printers Incidents
- Solve Mobile Incidents Android and IOS OS
- Solve network and WIFI incidents
- Solve any security issue reported.
- Work with the Operations support specialists working on BAU and Projects in Operations and Infrastructure support (MECM, EPO etc)
- Contribute to continuous improvements to services in EMEA
- Provide proactive necessary support to the Problem Management process ensuring efficient root cause analysis is provided avoiding reoccurrence of incidents.
- Based on analysed trends, ensure that necessary steps to update the design and upgrade the infrastructure are taken prior to any negative impact on performance.
- Ensure detailed Technical Designs are created as required.
- Define and manage infrastructure function.
- Manage infrastructure capacity and availability according to demand; take appropriate action to ensure infrastructure is covering business demand.
- Provide proactive necessary support to the Incident Management process, ensuring that interim solutions are provided so as to minimize negative impact to Business.
- Provide reports on KPI’s to the Head of IT DTS in the region and to the IT Prod Managers.
- Ensure necessary support is provided to the Procurement team in revising the Supplier contracts and providing the necessary update on the licensing requirements.
- Strong experience in driving complex troubleshooting to identify root causes and interim and definitive solutions.
- Strong infrastructure and technology knowledge, mainly in Active Directory.
- Strong Operating System knowledge (Windows and MacOS)
- Strong Android and IOS knowledge
- Good Operations background.
- Experience in KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Experience in cloud solutions (Azure)
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.