Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Front Lines Associates are the face of our campus. Front Lines Associates are tasked with greeting students and visitors with a can-do/can-help approach, keeping our spaces orderly and clean, and transitioning our spaces to cater to the experience and audience we are serving in any given moment.
A Front Lines Associate is someone with a strong customer service background and a readiness to handle lots of moving pieces. This position is heavily involved in public-facing functions, assisting with events and class setup, troubleshooting AV/technical issues as they arise, and tidying up before/after classes...all with a smile on your face.They are obsessed with delivering a stellar customer service.
This is a part time position
- Greeting everyone who walks through the door
- Acting as a brand ambassador for GA; Understands our products and is able to answer general questions about them
- Checking students/guests in for classes and events
- Ensures our classrooms are clean and set-up prior to class
- Setting up rooms for classes and spaces for events
- Provides AV and tech support
- Working closely with other campus experience team members to help students and employees find solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Assists local teams with general responsibilities associated with running a course, including but not limited to data entry and system administration
- Respond to email inbox inquiries (or redirect them as needed), answer campus phone
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your Manager and varying by market
- Every person that enters a GA campus is greeted by a Front Lines staff member
- All classrooms are cleaned and ready 30 minutes before the start of each class (some exceptions may apply)
- Supports in driving success on following survey questions:
- 4.5/5 : The Front Lines staff are attentive, welcoming, and supportive
- 4.5/5 : The campus facilities provide an inviting and comfortable place to learn.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.