The National Director serves as the interface between the client, the delivery team and/or the local team. Creates long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned, existing and/or new clients. Serves to understand the client demands, plan how to meet those demands, and drive sales for the company as a result. Primarily focuses on selling the PRS suite of services over a national geography. Responsible for expanding existing business through partnerships with The Adecco Group’s Ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage portfolio of accounts and through business development and account management, strategize how to grow those accounts year over year
- Continuously building and updating client organization chart through day-to-day correspondence
- Schedule and attend client meetings as needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Execute Quarterly and Annual Business Reviews as needed
- Collaborate with National Sales Team, local leadership, and BDMs to achieve sales quotas, grow the business; identify new opportunities
- Lead point of contact for any day to day matters specific to clients
- Liaison between the client and the delivery team/local team to move candidates through the ordering process expeditiously
- Identify and communicate customer needs
- Communicate account updates; delivery challenges; client concerns/client satisfaction; team concerns/team satisfaction; areas of opportunity; progress reporting (growth and decline – monthly or quarterly)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three (3) years of staffing experience is required. Minimum of six (6) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Recent history of Champions Club or All-Star level sales success. Willingness and ability to travel required. Prior experience with National Accounts is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of accounting and operations
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Ability to analyze problems, assess business needs and develop and implement creative solutions.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel. is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.