The New Hire Experience Manager is responsible for providing a best in class new hire training for all new Adecco General Staffing hires and continuous field training. As part of the Onboarding Center of Excellence, this role will partner with hiring managers and function owners to ensure our new hires have a consistent training experience and that they are set up for success. Our goal is to engage and retain our new hires who will grow their careers with Adecco. This role will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to play an active role in the design, development, implementation and delivery of new hire training and continuous training to improve the new hire and colleague experience and positively impact organization performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement and facilitate new hire training in conjunction with field teams & function leadership across the organization.
- Monitors the effectiveness of new hire training programs (e.g. return on investment, employee engagement, retention, etc.) to provide senior leadership with quantifiable results of new hire and overall training programs.
- Work with business groups to design training for consistency across the organization for training outside of onboarding.
- Develop and manage a training calendar that balances roll outs in order to make training impactful.
- Responsible for holding managers and new hires accountable for new hire training deliverables in order to ensure compliance.
- Partners with business leaders to understand current training gaps in the field and identify solutions.
- Creates customized curriculum and learning materials.
- Delivers training modules or partners with SMEs in the field to deliver training modules to new hires in an online setting using various forms of media.
- Builds and continuously enhances relationships with key internal stakeholders and external partners/vendors in order to establish/maintain a unified approach to new hire training.
- Leads the formulation, implementation and communication of related policies, procedures and best practices.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
Multiple roles in the industry
Minimum of 4 years in a management role with focus in a training development, implementation and delivery required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees, management and leadership.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners, with a focus on effective customer service.
- Ability to effectively manage and lead projects that may vary in nature, scope and complexity.
- Ability to understand and interpret educational needs and develop effective instructional solutions.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and assessments.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient with learning/talent management systems and tools.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.