The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3,5 million careers.
We skill, develop and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34.000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the ‘World’s Best Workplaces’ by Great Place to Work©.
At this moment we are looking for a Transformation Officer
The Adecco Group NL is in a moment of change and we are recruiting for a Transformation Officer to support our Transformation Office. In this role, you would be managing end to end transformation projects, from initialization to completion. You will lead of projects linked to our group strategic initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Take responsibility for project communication, interface and stakeholder management
- Monitor and if needed report all relevant KPI’s and deadlines – locally or globally
- Effectively work across multiple business units functional teams to drive results
- Keep project teams and workstreams on track relative to scope, schedule and resources
- Coach and mentor team members in continuous improvement
- Serve as a change agent by leveraging influential authority with employees and stakeholders to accelerate program deliverables
- Set up and maintain detailed understanding of the program and project charter, scope, objectives, planning, status, key issues and interdependencies
- Provide feedback to improve project management process & PPM tool
- Develop project plans (key milestones, dependencies between projects, holistic effort, and financials)
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness and consistency in Clarity (project reporting system)
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a proactive, highly motivated team player, strategic thinking paired with a hands-on, can do mentality and high solution and result orientation
- Have a strong analytical and business judgment including demonstrated problem-solving skills with affinity for Lean methods as well as a track record of delivering results
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with different stakeholders on all levels
- Have very good presentation skills (to bring the key messages across crisp and clear) and the ability to prepare presentations in PowerPoint (in Dutch and English)
- Personal traits – adaptable, structured, flexible, resilient, pragmatic, high energy, humor, passion and mature
- Preferable have demonstrable experience in implementing digital tools
- Be extremely comfortable with uncertainty and change and be able to support the business through a large-scale global transformation
- Project Management (Prince2, LSS, Agile PM Qualification or similar)
- Agile (Lean) and Waterfall methodologies
- Clarity (or equivalent PPM tool)
- Good managerial and PMO capabilities to ensure consistent adaption of PMO framework (prioritization, decision making, roles, process, toll gate- and risk mitigation progress reporting)
- Solid change management experience
- Very good Dutch and English language skills in spoken and written
What’s in it for you?
In this role you’ll have the chance to be in the heart of our transformation. We have big plans for the next 3 to 5 years. You would have exposure to cultural transformation, new processes implementation, Digital and Organizational Transformation. You would get exposure to a Global team. We offer good working conditions and flexibility.
- A interesting starting salary, based on your experience
- 13th month
- 8% holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- 25,5 Holidays & 13 ADV days
- Lease car, with possibility private use
- Great colleagues, a dynamic management team and ambitious company goals
- Laptop & Phone
Are you interested?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we would like to invite you to apply. If you have any questions about Adecco, the job or the procedure, please contact Bart van Ierschot via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +31 6 53555666.
Wat houdt het in om deel uit te maken van de Adecco Group.
Al meer dan 50 jaar helpen we duizenden mensen met verschillende achtergronden en culturen te verbinden met de werkgelegenheid over de hele wereld. We bieden toonaangevende HR-diensten en -oplossingen, waardoor de wereld van het werk wordt gestimuleerd. Dit geeft onze klanten niet alleen een meer gepersonaliseerde ervaring, maar geeft onze collega's ook een gevoel van doelgerichtheid en waarde in het werk dat ze verrichten. Deel uitmaken van onze internationale organisatie betekent deel uitmaken van een community die elkaar stimuleert om het beste uit zichzelf te halen. Je doet werk wat het leven van onze medewerkers kan beïnvloeden. Je maakt deel uit van een gedreven en professioneel netwerk.